Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Universal Studios Singapore resumes Battlestar Galactica rides

"Screams back as Battlestar Galactica ride re-opens"

I can only read this piece of news with envy.

When I visited the Universal Singapore Studios last Friday, the Battlestar Galactica Cyclon and Human rollercoaster rides were still closed for repairs.

My friends who visited the rides before their closures said that these were the star attractions of the theme park.

In any case, I still managed to enjoy myself during that last visit. My best experience was on the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure in the 'Lost World' section. Be prepared to get wet. In fact, the person sitting directly opposite us was half drenched at the end of the ride. I escaped with minimal 'damage' after the watery ride, due to my seating position in the circular raft.

My other adventures included (in order of decreasing satisfaction): the Canopy Flyer (also in the 'Lost World' section), Shrek 4D Adventure ('Far Far Away' section), and Revenge of the Mummy ('Ancient Egypt').

Universal Studios Globe at entrance of Universal Studios Singapore

Easy access to Automated Teller Machines

Welcome to Hollywood!

As for food, you can refer to my earlier post 'Welcome to sunny Singapore'.

I will have to wait until my next visit to try the Cyclon and Human rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment