Saturday, January 8, 2011

Heartwarming Cafe Smile

I can only smile.
I love the smiling welcome from the staff;
I feel at home with the bright cheery interior;
The delectable treats satisfy my hungry stomach;
Hence, I can only smile.

Operated by the Hoa Sua School, Cafe Smile provides training and employment to disadvantaged youth in the hospitality industry.


It offers unbelievable value, with great tasty food at affordable prices. I had trà xanh (green tea), xúp rau nấm tươi (vegetable and mushroom soup), chả mực đặc biệt (fried squed balls) and cá rô phi chiên giòn (special-fried tilapia) - all for VND125,000. Wow!


Cá rô phi chiên giòn (special-fried tilapia)

Chả mực đặc biệt (fried squed balls)

Cafe Smile is also listed as #6 of 110 things to do in Hanoi by the Lonely Planet Guide.

Cafe Smile
Address : 5 Van Mieu, Dong Da, Hanoi
Phone: +84(0)4 3843 8850

Support a worthy cause by dining at Cafe Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment