Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's Buzzing at 69 Bar and Restaurant


On the recommendation of a waitress at a restaurant (I have deliberated omitted mentioning the name of this restaurant to avoid any harm to the kind-hearted waitress) nearby, I patronised 69 Bar and Restaurant on last Friday evening.

The place was absolutely buzzing with people. I was ushered to a bar table in front of the door. Shortly after my arrival, arriving guests were told that they had to wait 30 minutes for a table. Some of them did not mind buying a drink and standing at the bar counter, while they waited to be seated.

I ordered the grilled duck "Hanoi" style and 69's cocktail. The food was pleasant, but the service was really good.

So if you want to try Vietnamese food in a pub setting and to meet fellow travellers, you may want to visit:

69 Bar and Restaurant
69 Ma May, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Tel: +84 4 3926 1720

No comments:

Post a Comment