Sunday, March 13, 2011

Crave for a tasty American burger in Hanoi?

I have been scouring the streets of Hanoi. I constantly risk my palate to continue bringing you the unsung food outlets, bars and restaurants.

Sometimes, the disappointments have been so bitter. But I choose not to write about them.

On this occasion, I find something truly worthy of sharing.

Introducing: My Burger Mỹ

They serve the Super Works Mỹ Burger - an absolutely mouthwatering burger, with nice char-grilled beef petty, jalapeno peppers, chillis, thin strips of fried bacon, toasted cheese, and hot buns. A real bargain at VND125,000.


Also seen in the picture above is a glass of totally refreshing strawberry smoothie, specially made for me. It wasn't even on the menu. They serve smoothies made from seasonable fruits. What's in season now are pineapples, bananas, and mangoes (VND30,000). The mixed fruit smoothie is made from those fruits, and strawberries (VND35,000). As it's a special order, the strawberry smoothie costs VND35,000.

Besides burgers, they also serve Mexican food (e.g. nachos, burritos), and ice cream.

All these wonderful food brought to you by a wonderful American chef, who has been living in Hanoi for 3 years already.

My Burger Mỹ
Address: 5 Hang Bac Street, Hoàn Kiếm District, Hanoi
Tel: 84.4.73090777
Mobile: 0912 223 966

No comments:

Post a Comment